Internal Vulnerability Scanning
Directed towards the internal infrastructure (internal servers, switches, routers etc.)
External Vulnerability Scanning
Directed towards the external infrastructure (web server, mail server, firewalls etc.)
A unique overview of vulnerabilities in systems, networks, and web applications
BlackstoneOne offers a solution to identify and manage vulnerabilities.
The solution scans all the desired units and allows the user to assess, prioritise and fix vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and other inconveniences. A simple and effective solution. BlackstoneOne allows you to:
- Group and name targets
- Control access to information about vulnerabilities to individual employees
- Receive notifications when changes occur
The solution is developed to be functional, and thus a dynamic solution – constantly developed to fit the world we live in based on inputs from our users.
Steps till your vulnerability overview
- Contact usContact BlackstoneOne's Security Advisors and receive information about our solutions and how to apply them. You can also try the solution for free by entering an IP address or website you wish to scan.
- Try for freeEnter your IP address or a website that you wish to scan for vulnerabilities. We validate, and your scan will begin. You will be notified when the scan is completed, and the result will be presented to you. That way, you can try the solution from BlackstoneOne.
- MeetingWe find the solution that suits your organisation. We take into consideration the extent of the targets you wish to scan. Since every organisation is different, we provide a customised solution.
- Overview of vulnerabilitiesBlackstoneOne now scans your chosen targets, and you receive information when changes occur. In an easy and user-friendly way, you can access the dashboard, which provides your overview. The dashboard shows your vulnerabilities and a ranked risk overview ranging from low to middle to high.
Cyber attacks and data security breaches can cause significant consequences for organisations
The cyber threat towards companies is increasing, and the importance of protecting the company from attacks by evil IT criminals is rising.
A proactive approach to cyber threats is continuous scanning and surveillance accompanied by an alarm system that gives notifications when new vulnerabilities are found in applications and infrastructure.
After detecting new vulnerabilities, a solution for handling these is important. It allows you to get an overview and prioritise the necessary initiatives quickly. BlackstoneOne is a platform that provides this overview and the options and features you need to fix vulnerabilities continuously.
Why use BlackstoneOne for scanning?
Our solution is focused on being the best way to manage vulnerabilities. Therefore we emphasize the following:
- The solution scans automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis based on the rank from low to high. This is much more frequent than traditional scanning, which typically happens 2-4 times a year. In that way, the solution is fitted to the cyber threat landscape we see today. In addition to these automated scans, you can always initiate a manual scan.
- The solution provides an overview of vulnerabilities that allows for unique management options. You can name targets, tag systems, limit information regarding vulnerabilities to individual employees, and receive notifications when changes occur.
Try for free
Let us contact you with further information
Fill out the form below. Then we will contact you for a further dialog about cyber security and vulnerability management.