NORWEGIAN, SWEDISH OR DANISH SPEAKING SALES ADVISORS
We are looking for sales profiles with experience in building a brand and market in Denmark, Norway or Sweden.
Are you passionate about sales and skilled in creating customer relationships? Then we have the job for you who have experience in B2B sales, preferably within cybersecurity or other technical services.
We offer a unique sales position that is 100% dedicated to our Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish markets. Your primary task will be to increase and expand our success in the Nordic market, whether you are a native Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian speaker.
BlackstoneOne is a Danish-developed IT security company that has created the most innovative and intuitive solution for scanning and managing IT vulnerabilities.
At BlackstoneOne, there is room for growth, and work satisfaction is high. We provide an environment where you can be ambitious and career-oriented while maintaining a work-life balance.
We are a flexible and ambitious workplace with well-being and motivation as our focus, and we aim to think differently. Therefore, you will be part of an inspiring, innovative, and people-centered corporate culture where we continually strive to be the best possible workplace.
We recognize that our success relies on our happy and motivated employees. Consequently, we offer several benefits, such as flexible working hours, remote work, events, conferences, social activities, great lunch, and a four-day workweek on a full-time contract, which means you have Fridays off.
Our office is located at Nærum Hovedgade 10A in Nærum.
About the position
We offer you a position as a Security Sales Advisor, where your expertise and experience in sales and customer contact play a significant role. You will become part of an ambitious growth company, specializing in simplifying cyber risk and proud to deliver the market’s best security solution. You will contribute to building and developing strong relationships with customers in Denmark, Norway, or Sweden and become part of a skilled and motivated sales team.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Security Sales Advisor at BlackstoneOne, your task is to develop and build our customer base and partnerships through professionally strong and value-creating sales. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers for BlackstoneOne through proactive sales.
Your primary tasks:
- Sales of our IT security solutions and vulnerability scanning.
- Building and developing customers in Denmark, Norway, or Sweden.
- Setting up and conducting sales meetings with prospective customers.
We imagine that you have a relevant education in sales or marketing. However, you are also welcome to apply if you are self-taught with a talent for communication and sales.
We value that you:
- Are service-oriented, solution-focused, and eager to learn.
- Have experience in a similar position, preferably with several years of experience.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Naturally maintain a high level of customer service.
- Are responsible and can work independently and with a focus on goals.
- Speak either fluent Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian.
- Have industry knowledge, preferably within IT security.
You will receive:
- An attractive salary package.
- A four-day workweek on a full-time contract.
- A dynamic and social workplace in development.
- Work focused on an attractive and current market.
- Significant flexibility in your daily routine.
Contact and practical information:
If you want to apply for either of the positions, you send a motivated application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, please write that you are applying for the position as Security Sales Advisor.
The positions are to be filled as soon as possible, and applications will be reviewed continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to contact Jan Minche, Lead, at phone: +45 50 90 00 30 or email: email@example.com.